This blog is about the various aspects and tenants that make up instructional systems design (ISD). The content of this blog is a platform to share information, opinions, and provide resources related to ISD.
The information presented here will be related to the major theory bases that have contributed to the field of instructional design. Namely:
- Systems theory (systematic approaches)
- Communications theory (transmitting the message)
- Learning theory (how people learn)
- Instructional theory (how to help people learn)
- Motivational theory (how to influence what we do)
- Psychometrics (testing)
You will have an opportunity to share your opinion via comments and polls. Please be candid, kind, and be prepared to support your position with resources.
I look forward to learning and growing together.